1) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
2) What is the minimum height of an unmarked
3) The repair of a speed limiter must be carried
4) What does this motorway sign mean?
5) In England and Wales, what is the national speed limit on a single carriageway road for a rigid lorry with a maximum authorised mass of more than 7.5 tonnes?
6) You are driving on a motorway in a vehicle
fitted with a speed limiter. You should be
7) You're driving a lorry carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide. What's the maximum speed you're allowed to drive on a motorway?
8) What does this sign mean?
9) You are driving a long vehicle. You want to
There is a painted miniroundabout.
What should you do?
10) You are driving on a motorway.
Your stopping distance can increase by up to ten times if the road surface is
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction