1) What does this sign mean?
2) You are driving on a motorway in a vehicle
fitted with a speed limiter. You should be
3) Your vehicle has collided with a railway
You must telephone the railway authority to inform them of the
3 answers required
4) Your vehicle is more than 3 metres (9 feet 10 inches) high.
Where is this information usually displayed?
5) What does this sign mean?
6) What is the minimum height of an unmarked
7) You're driving a lorry carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide. What's the maximum speed you're allowed to drive on a motorway?
8) What does this motorway sign mean?
9) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
10) You are driving a vehicle fitted with a speed
You should allow for its effects when
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction